From developing a corporate relocation benefits plan to final invoicing, let Allied manage your employee’s relocations.
Our move management team are trained to manage every detail of a corporate relocation, ensuring that nothing is overlooked. It is this move management process from beginning to end that lets Allied provide efficient, seamless employee relocations all over the world.
By explaining the various corporate relocation options available, your employees will be well informed about how their relocation will be managed. The move counselor will be there to answer any questions and provide feedback throughout the relocation process. There will never be a time during their relocation when they will feel lost or unaware of the status of their move.
Move Management from a Corporate Relocation Company
Allied understands the importance of keeping your employees informed with timely and accurate information throughout the relocation process. A qualified moving counselor is assigned to each corporate relocation to provide your employees with a single, dedicated point of contact. Your company can feel confident that Allied’s move management process will ensure a successful move every time.
Here is our six-step plan for success:
- Every phase of a corporate relocation is supervised and monitored by a qualified Allied moving counselor. The moving counselor will make sure that Allied’s procedures and services – from pre-move planning through final invoicing – strictly comply with your company’s relocation policies.
- During the pre-move consultation, the moving counselor conducts an in-depth needs analysis to identify the specific relocation requirements, expectations, and concerns of the relocating family.
- Allied’s moving counselor prepares a pre-move survey of the items to be moved and determines estimated costs based on a thorough room-by-room analysis of the household goods to be shipped, making note of special packing and transportation requirements.
- After the estimate is approved, our counselors will assign a move coordinator to the move who will personally update your employee on all phases, from when the packers will arrive to exactly when final delivery will be made.
- Each transferee is contacted one week prior to and on the actual days of packing, loading and delivery.
- If your employee requires information or has questions regarding the move, they simply contact their move coordinator. The move coordinator will respond immediately, providing the information your employee is looking for.